Getting back in the swing of life

Here are a few things we are doing to make sure our studio is as cleanly as possible, and the precautions we are also taking when doing outdoor sessions. I am thinking I will first be able to do outdoor sessions as we begin to open back up. I will follow our State's guidelines for opening, and will keep everyone posted as soon as I know what the guidelines are.  What do you miss being able to do the most?  For me its hugging my mom and visiting with my best friend, working, and just enjoying shopping. I can't wait for the yarn store to open back up!  Its really hard to pick out yarn on a screen!  Stay safe and I can't wait so see all of you once we get the green light!  In the meantime if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

XO(only virtually, of course!)
Tara

Comments