Small Business Saturday Specials & Open House!

To celebrate this holiday season I invite your family to join us for specials and an OPEN HOUSE! WHEN Saturday December 2, 2017( I know its a week past actual Small Business Saturday, but I wanted to give everyone time to prepare!),  1-3PM EST
WHERE If you didn't know I have a smallish studio and workspace in my home! Come for a visit 529 Elm St, Negaunee

Light Refreshments will be served.

RSVPS aren't necessary, but feel free to let me know if you'll be stopping by! Christmas Pajama & Cookie (cookies are optional) sessions are available on the Dec 2nd from 10-11AM by appointment at a very special low price!
 Check out my website www.taracollinsphotography.com for more info or to reserve your session! exclusives and even more specials *might* be available at the open house, I mean I'll make it worth your while to stop in!

XO
www.taracollinsphotography.comYour Photographer, Tara, who loves Christmas.

Comments

  1. I'd love to win! Sarah Zimmerman !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara is great to work with and always does a fabulous job capturing photos of our daughter!
    -Jenna and Nick C.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment