Meet your Photographer Marquette MI Family, Newborn, Child Photographer

Hey there :)  Im Tara!  I was born and raised here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I think we have some of the worlds most gorgeous natural settings. I love to capture your family outdoors. I also have a small in home studio for newborns and babies!  I have been photographing professionally for about 3 years. I have met so many amazing families and am doing what I love!



 Heres a photo of me and my kiddos. My family is my whole world!  Id love to preserve some memories for your family, too!  Book your session today at www.taracollinsphotography.com.  Simple session pricing- fee includes high resolution digitals to print at MPix.com or a pro lab!  (I do not offer a general print release for big box stores: walmart, target, walgreens, etc.)   Can you tell I love B + W!


Comments